Aggressive, Effective, and Affordable.
Contact Brandmeir Law today for a consultation
Don’t take any chances on your Maine criminal defense case. As a Bangor criminal defense attorney, and Maine criminal defense attorney, Zachary Brandmeir can help you in many ways, including but not limited to the following:
- Defending you against frivolous charges, bail revocations, and probation violations
- Arguing for less restrictive bail conditions
- Presenting your case at trial in front of a judge or jury
- Negotiating with the prosecution for lower jail times and fines
- Arguing for a lower sentence
- Appealing a criminal conviction
- OUI/Driving Violations
- Domestic Violence
At Brandmeir Law P.A., Bangor criminal defense attorney Zachary Brandmeir focuses primarily on Maine Criminal Defense work, and in particular, Bangor criminal defense work. Attorney Zachary Brandmeir has represented clients in a vast array of criminal matters, from civil violations and misdemeanors all the way to felonies, including murder charges.
What types of criminal cases does Brandmeir Law P.A. take?
Nearly All types of Maine Criminal Defense and Bangor Criminal Defense cases! Maine criminal justice attorney Zachary Brandmeir handles a vast array of Maine criminal defense and Bangor criminal defense cases. In the past, Bangor criminal defense lawyer Zachary Brandmeir has handled numerous types of Maine criminal defense matters as a Maine criminal defense lawyer including but not limited to the following:
- Aggravated Drug Trafficking
- Possession of Scheduled Drugs
- Furnishing of Scheduled Drugs
- Domestic Violence Assault Charges
- Burglary of Motor Vehicle
- Operating Under the Influence (OUI)
- Operating After Suspension
- Operating After Revocation
- Possession of Alcohol by Minor
- Possession of Alcohol by Consumption
- Transporting Alcohol by Minor
- Speeding Tickets
… and many more types of cases …
How far is he willing to travel for the right case?
Maine criminal law attorney Zachary Brandmeir practices out of the Bangor area but also has experience working in many different courts in the State of Maine. He regularly represents clients in the Bangor District Court, Bangor Superior Court, Bangor Unified Criminal Docket, Newport District Court, Belfast District Court, and Waldo County Superior Court.
He has also represented clients in numerous other Maine Courts from as far South as the York District Court to as far North as the Maine Superior Court in Caribou, Maine. As you can see, experienced criminal lawyer Zachary Brandmeir is willing to take the right case, no matter where the location is. If you have a Maine legal matter, contact us to find out how we can help you!